About the application
Welcome to the public database of projects supported by the United Nations Development Programme and its partners in Moldova. The tool is designed to provide geo-location related data at sub-national level and interactive visualizations of the results.
The application provides the following information about the actions of UNDP projects:
- Description of the project action
- Timeline: duration of implementation
- Focus area: UNDP's types of interventions range from capacity building, policy advice to thought leadership and innovation
- Budget for a specific action, part of a project: approximate, for estimation purposes only
- Contributing partners
- Target groups: UNDP targets beneficiaries to ensure no one is left behind and reaches furthest behind geographically, socio-economically and due to shocks and fragility
- SDGs that the action contributes to: the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity. The SDGs continue to guide UNDP policy and funding until 2030. As the lead United Nations development agency, UNDP is uniquely placed to help implement the goals through our work
You may explore several visualisations:
- By SDGs
- By focus areas
- By target groups
Following maps showcases specific projects actions:
- Cross-border level
- National level
- Regional level
- Locality/community level
UNDP’s commitment to improving transparency
Publishing detailed information about UNDP’s activities strengthens the organization’s ability to achieve positive development results through better accountability, efficient resource management, and sustainable partnerships.
As a signatory of IATI and member of its secretariat, UNDP disclosed its first dataset on 2010 development projects and expenditures in compliance with IATI principles.
In 2013, UNDP started to publish monthly project-level information, including sub-national geolocation and additional activity-level financial attributes. UNDP reviewed its Information Disclosure Policy and updated it according to the highest international standards.
UNDP remains the most transparent UN agency and ranks as the third most transparent development organization in the world, according to the 2020 Aid Transparency Index.
* The designations employed and the presentation of material on this map do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the United Nations or UNDP concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.